UOW College is part of the UOW Global Enterprises’ group and a key engine for achieving its purpose: “unlocking potential through learning”.
To achieve organisational goals and objectives and enhance customer satisfaction, UOW Global Enterprises is committed to the development and continuous improvement of effective and efficient systems and processes across the organisation.
UOW Global Enterprises is committed to providing the benefits of a high quality education to more people, in more places, in more ways by:
- Encouraging and supporting excellence and innovation in learning and teaching
- Providing facilities, support services and opportunities to enable students to reach their academic potential and achieve their academic goals
- Building an appropriately trained and skilled workforce with staff who excel at and are passionate about what they do
- Ensuring UOW Global Enterprises is strategically aligned with the University of Wollongong
- Facilitating governance founded on openness, accountability, transparency and ethical conduct
- Using student & other stakeholder feedback to improve operations, facilities, programs, customer services and teaching standards
- Undertaking external benchmarking, where appropriate, to monitor and improve academic standards and program delivery
- Complying with legal & regulatory requirements
- Achieving organisational excellence based on sustainable work practices and an adaptability to change
- Fostering a culture where all staff demonstrate a commitment to continuous quality improvement
Quality is fundamental to all operations across the organisation. Our commitment to quality complements our UOW College Australia strategic plan 2020 - 2023 and is underpinned by our values:
- Courage, and
* UOW College is a trading division of UOWC Ltd (ABN 14 105 312 329) a part of the UOW Global Enterprises group.