Step 1 - How do I request a tutorial change?
If you are ...
- Diploma of Engineering student in Autumn or Spring Session -- please contact the EIS Faculty.
- ELICOS (English) student - please contact the Building 30 reception.
- UOW student -- please see your relevant faculty.
If you are in one of the listed courses below, please continue to Step 2.
- Diploma of Arts, Social Science and Humanities
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Medical and Health Science
- Diploma of Science
- Foundation Studies Program
- University Entrance Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology
Step 2 - What do I need to know before I request a tutorial change?
- Please try to change your class first via SOLS Tutorial Enrolment.
- Lectures are mandatory and cannot be moved to other times.
- Tutorial Change Requests can be submitted up until Thursday of Week 2 at 5pm. No change of tutorial is accepted after Thursday of Week 2.
- The submission of a Change of Tutorial Request Form does not guarantee that the requested tutorial will be granted. In determining tutorial change requests, consideration will be given to class sizes, room capacity and the equitable distribution of students within subjects.
- Change of tutorial requests should be accompanied by evidence of extenuating circumstances preventing you from attending the allocated class.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- You will be advised of the outcome via SOLS mail within 3 working days of lodgement. If your request is approved log on to SOLS “View Timetable” to see your new timetable. You need to attend your current classes while you wait for an outcome.
- If you are unsure of what times other classes run, please check the noticeboard at reception.
Step 3 - Make a tutorial change request
- Complete and submit the Tutorial change request Form