Your personal information at UOW College

Your personal information at UOW College

From time to time, students may need to update personal information recorded on official enrolment records at UOW.  Please refer to the following information and instructions to update personal information.

 If you have a name that you would prefer to have on class rolls, you may add a preferred first name, for e.g., 'Timothy' to 'Tim'.  To do this, simply fill out this form.

This form is then sent to the College who will update your preferred first name in our systems and advise you when complete.

Note: Preferred names do not appear on official documentation such as transcripts and testamurs.