Congratulations on your offer to study at UOW College. Once you have received your offer you will be ready to enrol. Undertake the New Student Enrolment Process by selecting your student type and course below to start your enrolment.
- Where do I find my student number?
- How do I login to SOLS (Student Online Services) or UOW Mail
- Why am I unable to enrol?
- Why can't I enrol in my course?
- When do I get my timetable?
- Do I have to attend Orientation?
- What is the census date?
- How do I get a student card?
Your student number is 7 digits and will be quoted on all correspondence from UOW and UOW College. Please contact UOW College for assistance on (02) 4252 8804 or email@example.com
If you are a new student, your logins will take 24 hours to activate after you first enrol.
Please be aware that if you have set up a username and password but are not enrolled in any subjects, they will expire after 15 days.
If you have forgotten your password, or it's not working, you will need to contact the IMTS department to have your password reset. To do this, you can:
- Call IMTS on (+61 2) 4239 2000
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include enough information in your email for the IMTS staff to verify your identity, such as your student number, name, and date of birth
- Visit your local campus office for non-Wollongong Campus students.
In the meantime, you can still access SOLS (but not eLearning), using the student barcode login.
Once you have access, you need to complete your reset challenges which will allow you to reset your password yourself in the future via the password self-service page.
If you are having any issues with enrolling online it is likely you just need to clear your conditions. Check under the 'Conditions' sub-heading on your offer letter or contact us on (02) 4252 8804 or email@example.com.
UOW College courses have default subjects set up for session which you MUST enrol in. Please enrol in all default subjects that appear as part of enrolment. Ensure you are entering the correct subject code and session.
Class enrolment opening days and times for all courses will open during Orientation Week. Check your SOLS for exact opening times so that you know when you can select your timetable.
Please ensure you have enrolled in all of your subjects for the session before choosing your classes. Instructions are available on the Academic timetable instructions.
You will be able to enrol in most of your lectures, tutorials and labs (where applicable) yourself via SOLS. Please login to your SOLS account and click on Tutorial Enrolment for each subject. Each subject shows if you have a Tutorial and Lecture. Select classes for both if you do. Show My Timetable will then show your session timetable.
Please note: For the subject FSPW101 Academic Skills, the College will assign you to your tutorials (for this subject only).
If you are experiencing timetable issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The census date is the last day to withdraw without incurring fees. Check SOLS for census date notifications. You can see the census date on the “Enrolment and Variations” menu in SOLS.
Email: email@example.com with:
- Your full name
- Student number
- A passport style photo of yourself. Make sure your photo meets our requirements
- Postal address to send your card. Or let us know if you would rather collect your card from UOW College, Building 30, University of Wollongong.