Academic Tutorial Change Request Online Form
Please note, form is currently unavailable.
Please submit this online form if you are unable to change your tutorial using SOLS tutorial enrolment AND you are in one of the courses listed below.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Social Science
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Foundation Studies Program
- Special Tertiary Entrance Program
- University Access Program
- University Entrance Certificate
NOTE: If you are a Diploma of Business, Diploma of Information Technology, Diploma of Social Science or University Access Program student, then please try to change your class first via SOLS (instructions here). If you are not able to change it via SOLS, then please complete this form.
NOTE: Do not submit this form if you are not in one of the above courses. If you are a Diploma of Engineering student, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the EIS Faculty located in 4-G14. If you are an ELICOS student, then see reception, Building 30.
- The submission of a Change of Tutorial Request Form does not guarantee that the requested tutorial will be granted. In determining tutorial change requests, consideration will be given to class sizes, room capacity and the equitable distribution of students within subjects.
- Change of tutorial requests should be accompanied by evidence of extenuating circumstances preventing you from attending the allocated class.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- You will be advised of the outcome via SOLS mail within 3 working days of lodgement. If your request is approved log on to SOLS “View Timetable” to see your new timetable. You need to attend your current classes until you are advised of your outcome.
- Tutorial Change Requests can be submitted up until Thursday of Week 2 at 5pm. No change of tutorial is accepted after Thursday of Week 2.
- If you are unsure of what times other classes run, please check the noticeboard at reception.