School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships
The UOW College school based apprenticeship and traineeship program provides a range of courses that you can complete during years 10, 11 and 12. These are nationally recognised qualifications giving you the opportunity to combine paid work, training and school to set yourself up for the career you want.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Complete an apprenticeship or traineeship while at school.
- Get paid and learn new skills while completing your HSC.
- Contribute to your ATAR (depending on the course you select).
- NSW Government Smart & Skilled funding
Who can apply?
- Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Studying in years 10, 11 or 12
- Employed within the industry of your chosen qualification
School based apprenticeships and traineeships are subsidised by the NSW Government. The maximum out of pocket expense for an apprenticeship or traineeship is $1,000. Check with the Apprenticeship Network Provider regarding your eligibility for incentive payments from the Australian Government.
No courses currently available.
How to apply
Contact UOW College or your school Career Adviser