Congratulations on your offer to study at UOW College. Follow the steps below to enrol in your course.
1. Accept your offer
To take your place at UOW College will need to accept your offer. If you're not sure how to accept, check your offer for instructions.
2. Prepare your enrolment
It is essential you plan ahead for enrolment.
Your first year subjects - When you enrol, your first session subjects will automatically appear as part of the enrolment process. Information on your subjects is available here.
Our Enrolment Guides provide you with instructions on the enrolment process.
Get your photo ready - You will be asked to upload a photo for your student ID card. Make sure your photo meets our requirements. Having the right photo will help you avoid queues at Orientation.
Understand your fee options - Eligible domestic students may have the option to pay their fees upfront or defer the payment. A deferred payment is commonly referred to as the HECS option (Higher Education Contribution Scheme). If you are deferring your fees, you will need to provide your tax file number during enrolment. See our fees website for more information on your options. See our Fee Instructions here.
3. Enrol online
Online enrolment is open. Enrolling is easy.
Steps 1 - 4 can be completed any time once you have your student number. Steps 5 - 7 need to be completed before your orientation date or at orientation.
- Activate your online student account
- Check your personal details
- Confirm your citizenship and/or visa status
- Upload your photo for your student ID card
- Confirm your chosen fees option
- Select your major (if required)
- Add your first year subjects
Need help with your online enrolment? Visit our frequently asked question page or contact Student Central.
4. Attend Orientation from 9 - 13 October
Meet people you’ll be studying with, explore the campus, and find out what to expect from your faculty. See your faculty below for more information on your faculty session and the events held during Orientation. You will also need to collect your student ID card during the Orientation Festival. You’ll need to show photo ID, such as your passport or driver licence when you come to pick it up.
Timetable Instructions for Diploma's of Business and Social Sciences / University Access Program / STEP to UOW, Foundation Studies and University Entrance Certificate are available here.
Please note that timetables for Diploma of Engineering and University Access Program at South Western Sydney will be issued at your orientation and enrolment session.
You must be enrolled before you can access your timetable.
5. Start your first class
Check your session dates to find out when your semester starts. In your first class you will get a course overview, find out which textbooks you’ll need, and when assignments are due. Check out our uni essentials to learn more about university life, and download the MyUOW mobile app to keep up to date with what is happening on campus.
If you have questions about the enrolment process, including subject advice please email email@example.com or if you would like to enquire about other courses, offers or visit campus in-person, please contact Student Central.
- Diploma of Social Science (DSSc) 2 sessions
- Diploma of Engineering (DENG2) 2 sessions
- Diploma of Engineering (DENG3) 3 sessions
- University Entrance Certificate (UEC) 2 sessions
- University Access Program (UAP) 1 session
- Special Tertiary Entrance Program (STEP to UOW) 2 sessions
- Diploma of Information Technology (DIT2) 2 sessions
- Diploma of Information Technology (DIT3) 3 sessions
- Diploma of Business (DB2) 2 sessions
- Diploma of Business (DB3) 3 sessions