Business and Management
- Diploma of Business (2 Sessions)
- Diploma of Business (3 Sessions)
- BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resource Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Early Childhood Education
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Nursing and Health
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- Diploma of Social Science
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
The UAP prepared me in more ways than I imagined, as it prepared me for the relevant areas of study, and once successfully completing my UAP course, I was guaranteed entry into my degree.
I'm not as nervous going in to UOW and I feel like I have an upper hand on other students as I know how to study, do assignments and reference. I’ve already got a Diploma in Marketing and Communication so I feel like I’m more ready.
UOW College's Diploma of Nursing has given me the opportunity to pursue my dream of becoming a nurse. The program offers a range of knowledgeable and encouraging teachers with exciting work placements.
Without UOW College I wouldn't be in my dream degree. Something that has stood out for me is the high level of support and help that your receive all throughout College and Uni life.