English for Future Tertiary Studies
English Preparation Courses
English for Academic Purposes is a pre-sessional English language program that helps students develop strong language skills and meet the entry requirements for UOW courses and UOW College academic programs.
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) CRICOS Course Code - 057131G*
English preparation courses for direct entry into the University of Wollongong
For those with intermediate English skills or higher, these courses provide a direct pathway to both undergraduate and postgraduate study at UOW.
- English for Tertiary Studies (ETS) CRICOS Course Code - 059174B*
- Introduction to Academic Studies (IAS) CRICOS Course Code - 057141E*
English for IELTS Preparation
The Preparation for IELTS course is designed to help you develop and practise the strategies and skills needed to confidently undertake the IELTS test.
- Preparation for IELTS CRICOS Course Code - 057142D*
English plus Uni
English plus Uni is run in conjunction with the Faculties of the University of Wollongong and is for students who have a higher level of English proficiency.
- English plus Uni CRICOS Course Code - 057138M
* Whilst this course is registered independently on CRICOS, letters of offer and enrolments will be made under CRICOS Course Code 069912A English Language Programs (Beginner to Advanced). English Language Programs is a packaged course offered by UOW College for the study of multiple English language courses, including English for Academic Purposes (CRICOS Code 057131G), English for Tertiary Studies (CRICOS Code 059174B), English for Tertiary Studies Bridging Course (CRICOS Code 080511C), General English (CRICOS Code 057140F), Introduction to Academic Studies (CRICOS Code 057141E) and Preparation for IELTS (CRICOS Code 057142D).