We understand that some school leavers want to study vocational qualifications and start their careers. With a number of courses available, you have the option to gain a qualification that provides you with career-relevant skills, where you can step straight into the workforce. We also offer you entry into our corporate professional development programs, free of charge, while you are studying your qualification with us.
You can even use the diploma to apply for credit to further your studies at a university level.
Vocational qualifications available at UOW College include:
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness
- BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
- BSB51215 Diploma of Marketing
- HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2)
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- HLT32412 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Entry requirements for Vocational courses are not based on an ATAR. Students need to be over the age of 17 and depending on the level of the course you are studying there are other entry requirements outlined with each of the courses.
Our vocational courses are supported by :